Walter Marek – Yiquan & Qigong Institute
Welcome to the home page of my Gongfu (Kungfu) practice
I follow the tradition of internal martial art, the YIQUAN-GONGFU, as well as Chinese massage. Martial art functions as the initiator of the art of living. Gongfu represents the “mastership” in life, which means being able to fill one’s life with meaning and to shape one’s way independently. This may sound quite ordinary but the truth is, that this process is very exciting and multi-faceted! I will accompany, support and encourage every person who is willing to entrust themselves in me. This may regard health enhancing issues, personality development and/or lifestyle choices.
How do you know whether this is the right thing for you? You want . . .
- to practise Gongfu.
- to strengthen and foster your health.
- to centre yourself and unfold ease of mind and fortitude.
- to practise meditation/contemplation and martial art within a professional routine system.
- sustainability. You don’t put value on quick and superficial results.
What distinguishes me from others:
- I have decades of experience in the fields of martial arts, alternative medicine and methods of personality development.
- As a professional, I live completely for my vocation and I love what I do.
- I stand in straight succession with old Chinese masters.
- Authenticity and Honesty.
- I am an expert in the field of fortitude.
- Every human being is an individual and I cater to everybody’s personal needs.
If you have any additional questions, you can contact me by telephone or email. I am looking forward to meeting you! Please feel free to get an overview of the topic and open yourself to the following pages.
“If you want to see something extraordinary, you need to look to what others pay no attention to.”
Liä Dse (Daoist)